& Two became Three...

So this may be a little premature, as we only got him yesterday but seeing as he made it through the night (making an awful lot of racket might I add.) I wanted to announce the arrival of Théodore Dmitri the little Russian Hami into our family !
He's tiny, and my fella is scared of him (which is hilarious), he's got quite a character on him already although he's bundled up in his bedding right now, prolly having little hami dreams about whatever little Russian hamis dream about.
We hadn't actually set out to buy a hamster yesterday, or any mammal of any description in fact ... We just got distracted by the cuteness of it all and before we knew it I was holding a box of said cuteness and my fella was being loaded up with everything we needed to buy to keep Hami cuteness happy.

G U L L I B L E !!
But worth the 44euro total. 

I've never owned a hamster before in my life, I come from a dog family... Bit of a change I'll admit but all our apartment would allow for. and since we got home yesterday evening I've been trawling the internet trying to find out valid information about our new furry fella (as you do).
Seems we haven't adopted the easiest of fur balls. Not one of those "tamed for life" critters but more so "I'll make you work for the cuteness" kind but meh, I like a challenge and if it means my fella won't unintentionally traumatise poor Theo as he tends to do other small children and animals with his (cute to me) over exuberance then I'm even more happy !!











      So welcome to Théodore Dmitri, long live the little Russian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment