Welcome to reality, are you new here ?


Today I'm writing out a letter to send to the French benefit system [CAF] basically begging them not to take our rent money away. It's a long story as to why they are but if they do, come January me and my man will have to move apartments, worse still, he'll most likely have to go back to Paris and we'll go back to living the hell that is long distance.


I've been at Beaux Arts less than two months now and all I can say, feel and do is average.
A V E R A G E  S U C K S.


At least today has been brightened by the ray of sunshine that is a plumbers crack, in our bathroom fixing our 'condemned' shower.
Mother always said I should be happy for the small things and that I am. Happier for the big things like not being homeless too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment